Re: [efax-users] False-negative return codes?

Hi,

It's hard to say without looking at the log, but it's possible
that the remote fax machine, knowing it was the last page and
that it had been correctly received, simply hung up without
confirming correct reception.

The standard 'fax' script released with efax only resends those
pages that failed, it doesn't resend all of the pages.  You can
look at the fax script to see how it's done.

I'd also drop the retry limit to something less than 7.  The
standard 'fax' script only retries twice and waits 5 minutes
between each retry (see FAILRETRIES).

--
Ed Casas  edc@xxxxxxx   http://www.cce.com