[efax-users] Re: False-negative return codes?

Unfortunately I've been discarding everything other than return codes,
so I don't have the offending log.  Your explanation sounds very
plausible though - that's almost definitely the problem.  I did notice
that the fax took 8.5 minutes to fail (So it definitely wasn't a busy
signal:).

I'm saving all logs now, so hopefully it'll be easier to narrow down
this sort of thing in the future...:)

Thanks for the 'fax' script tip, I was reading through it and there
seems to be quite a few things I could be doing better.

- James