[efax-users] Can't FAX with USR5610B

I have a new USR5610B modem, and have been unable to fax with it.

After connection, I get a +FCO, and then a failure  FHS:11.

Can anyone point me to a reference where I can get the commands and
the responses.

Secondly, has anyone used a USR5610B with efax?

I've used other modems with efax for many years, so this one is a
new one on me.  I'm suspicious of a bad modem, but USR says it
"can't be bad, if it works fine with data."

Thanks.