Re: [efax-users] Auto answer

Bob,

I'm using this line in /etc/inittab on my Debian install

T0:23:respawn:/bin/sh /usr/bin/fax answer

This was also listed in my /etc/inittab

# Example how to put a getty on a serial line (for a terminal)
#
#T0:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 9600 vt100
#T1:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS1 9600 vt100

I'm using a serial modem on Com1 which refers to "T0" perhaps your "s1"
isn't the proper comm port.

Good Luck,

Todd Hausser