[efax-users] How can I fax using a prepaid calling card?

I'd like to use efax to send a fax using a prepaid calling card to dial
the receiving fax machine.  This prepaid calling card works where
I call a local number, wait for answer and listen to a short recorded
message, and then dial the real number I want to call followed by
a '#'.

I have a Hayes external Sportster modem that accepts all of AT commands.
I think I just don't know how to use them correctly :-)

Could someone tell me if and how I can use efax to correctly dial the fax number
using a prepaid calling card as described above?

Walt.
efax@xxxxxxxxxxx