[efax-users] efax to www.efax.com problem

Hi,

I converted a html file to postscript then to tiff g3
format and sent it using efax on linux to an fax
machine(the free version) provided by www.efax.com.

The page is received fine except for the buttons that
were in the original html file.

At the receiving end, it is pure black for the half of
the page where the buttons start on the original html
file.

I am unable to debug whether problem is with efax or
the efax.com fax software.

I tried sending other documents which don't have
buttons and they are received fine.

Do some fax machines are capable of receiving only
b/w documents? My suspicion is that it is unable to
receive grayscale images. I could be totally wrong
as i don't know the fax protocol.

I also get a warning from efax program saying
that return to EOF before RTC

thanks in advance for any help

Aravind