[efax-users] Re: Outfile FAX file truncate lines

I don't have much experienced with the conversion process.  But in
the /usr/bin/fax script which have all the configuration on it also,
there are a couple of variables that defines the page size and
margins, probably your margins are too big.

Regards,

William Burgos
Operations Manager

wburgos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wburgos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>